Best Place to visit in Goa |Goa weather,Beach,fort
Goa, the perfect mixture of scenic beauty, a lively party place, and a blend of Portuguese and Indian culture. It is also known as the ‘pearl of the east’. Goa is the best place to visit by a large number of tourists every year, No matter how small it is.
You can find beautiful beaches to luxury hotels, world-class fine dining restaurants to yoga retreats, late-night parties to adventure sports. Beaches are the main attraction of goa city as it gives us relief. That’s why you find the best place to visit in Goa.
Goa offers the necklace of beaches on the northern side to the lip-smacking delicious cuisine. The place of joy and living a wild nightlife where you can enjoy freely without any restriction.
Goa is divided into two districts: northern and southern. Panaji is the headquarter of goa as well as the capital of Goa.
Let’s start now our main article: Best place to visit goa |Goa weather, Beach, fort.
Where is Goa located?
It has a 131 km long coastline. It is located on the western coast of the peninsula and separated from Maharashtra by the terekhol river in the north, the Arabian Sea in the west, Karnataka in the south, and western ghat on the east side of goa.
Temp in Goa
The temperature in Goa is moderate. The hottest month of summer is May while the coolest months are January and February here. It experiences tropical weather throughout the year.
It receives rainfall from June to September. July is the wettest month and February is the driest month here.
Goa divided into four divisions: 1) the eastern hill region 2) The central valley 3) flood plains and 4) coastal plains.
Which is the official language of Goa?
Konkani and Devanagari is an official language here. But, English and Marathi are widely spoken here. People also use both languages for official purposes.
Goa is the fusion of different languages. So, people here also used to speak Portuguese before liberating from Portuguese.
Goa Weather, Climate & Best season to visit Goa?
It has a tropical climate throughout the year. It runs roughly from mid-May to mid-August.
Rainy season from may end to early October. When rains occur almost daily. December to February weather is almost warm and sunny.
From April to September, Goa is usually getting impacted by several tropical cyclones. They don’t hit directly, however they bring heavy rains in the region. The Arabian sea in Goa is warm enough for swimming throughout the year.
Check out Toady’s Goa Weather:- Click Here
Which month is the best time to visit Goa?
The best time to visit Goa is in dry seasons like January and February months. This time, the weather stays sunny and warm enough. In March it’s a little hotter than usual.
Usually, people love to visit it throughout the year for its party places and night beaches.
Best Places to visit Goa:-
- Calangute beach:- it is the queen of the beaches. It is a heaven for hippies. Here you can enjoy parasailing, water skiing, and dolphin trips with your friends and loved ones. It is the best place to visit Goa as well as the Best beach in Goa.
- Panaji:- the capital city of Goa. Without any doubt, it is the best place to visit. A hot cruise during the night in the Mandovi river is the best experience for travelers.
- Saturday night market:- One can find everything in this market from the spices to jewelry and unique pieces to different designs. This market is featured in Bollywood movies frequently. It’s the liveliest place.
- Tito’s club and mambo’s:- craziest party places are here. Tito’s street offers an array of clubs in Goa after sunset. It’s the biggest entertaining club of goa.
- Bom Jesus basilica church:- here, church holding a famous mortal of St.francis Xavier. It has a baroque architecture, fine detailing, and carved basalt decorations.
- Aguada fort:- sightseeing in goal is incomplete without paying a visit to an Aguada fort. This picturesque place is on sinquerim beach.
- Bondla life sanctuary:- it is the smallest wildlife sanctuary in Goa but amongst the famous tourist places. Here, you can see beautiful varieties of flora and fauna.
- Anjuna flea market:- it is also amongst the famous tourist places of goa. It is open only Wednesday and offers many things like accessories to electronic devices.
- Dudhsagar waterfalls:- it is a famous tallest waterfall of India about 100 feet wide and 1017 feet height. This beautiful waterfall is worthwhile to see.
- Bagha beach:- it is the center attraction of goa full of white sand and palm trees surrounding. Banana boat riding, sun-basking, and parasailing are highly enjoyed on this beach.
Goa Best Place Attraction: Things to do in Goa
- Yoga workshop and ayurvedic therapies at the spa
- Take a walk through spice plantation
- Enjoying sunbathing and nightlife on Baga beach
- Scuba diving in Malven
- Sunset sailing at Dona Paula
- Trek to todo waterfalls
- Snorkeling at Grande Island
- Rafting at valopi river
Traditional Dress of Goa For Women & Men:-
Goan Catholic women wear dresses or gowns. While Hindu women wear a sari called nav-vari. Traditional costumes of goa are pano bhaju.
Valkal is made up of a string of beads and leafy loincloths. Local tribes wear those. Kashti is a tied knot and saree. Goan brides wear a white gown.
The culture of the Goan people is blended with Portuguese and Indian. Most goan practice “siesta” in which they are pulling down the shutters from 1 to 4 p.m. you can see unique harmony in their religion.
Parasailing, Water sports, and Adventure sports in Goa:-
- Parasailing on Dona Paula and arambol beach
- Windsurfing in Miramar and Vagator
- Water scooters in Dona Paula jetty
- White water river rafting and boat cruise at mandolin river
- Waterboarding and kneeboarding at minor and rajbaga
- Water skiing at Calangute and Baga beach
- ATV biking in Anjuna
- Aqua zorbing in fort aguda.
- Hiking and trekking
- Hot air balloon flight in chandor
Adventurous sports are open mostly during dry seasons like October to March.
Famous Goa Festivals:
- Feast of Saint Francis Xavier
- Grape escapade
- Goa food and culture festival
- Sao Joao festival
- Sigmo festival
- Bonderam festival
- Goa mango festival
Nightlife in Goa: Best night club, pub & party places in Goa
Nightlife in Goa is famous for bars, clubs, and party places. Anyone can find the dancing peace over there. Especially, a party person would love to visit it several times.
The list of party places in goa is quite long on the beach and bar also. But here, I am listing a few of them.
- Club Cubana:- The nightclub in the sky.
- liquid sky:-
- Tito’s bar and club:- specialize in Bollywood music.
- SinQ nightclub:- it offers a posh lounge experience.
- Club love passion and karma:- you can witness the true party scene in goa
- Hilltop:- one of the top trance party places.
- Leopard valley:- a paradise for party freakers.
- Shiva valley:- immersion in energy booster music is amazing.
- Palms and sands, Candolim:- experience high-level music.
- Deltin Royale casino:- an experience of party and casino together.
- Deltin jaqk:- enjoy different music.
- Silent noise club:- enjoy the upbeat voice here.
- AZ.U.R:- enjoy jazz and pop music in goa.
- Caffe lilliput:- popular place among party planners.
- Sundowner:- here you can try seafood and signature cocktails.
- Nyex beach club:- electronic music with a chill atmosphere.
- Uv bar:- well known for trance music, you can enjoy it.
- Club 9 bar:- An indoor soundproof nightclub you can get.
Best and Famous Beach in Goa:-
Best and Famous Forts in Goa:-
- Chapora fort
- Fort Aguada
- Corjuem fort
- Tiracol fort
- Reis Magos Fort
- Cabo de Rama Fort
- Mormugao fort
- Sinquerim Fort
- Corjuem fort
- Anjdiv fort
Best and Famous grand Islands in goa:-
- Divar island
- Butterfly island
- Vanxim island
- Conco island
- Grande island
- Cumbarja island
- Chorao island
- Sao Jacinto island
- Raneache zuvem
Best and Famous old Churches in Goa:-
- Xavier monte hill
- Bom Jesus basilica
- Se cathedral
- Church of Saint Cajetan
- Church of the lady of the rosary
- St. Alex church
- Church of Saint Francis assist
- Monte hill
- St.john the baptist
- Church of our lady of the mount
Best Hotels in Goa near to airport and beach:-
- Hotel Renuka place:- Where comfort supremacies.
- Hotel saish international:- traveler’s delight starts here.
- Sagar Sangam:- It will rejuvenate your body and mind together
- Hotel chivala beach:- For the best scenic views.
- The pride hotel:- Among the coziest places.
- Hotel ocean bliss:- enjoy the view by the sea.
- Vasant vihar beach home:- Feel like your own home.
- Hotel durvankur:- In the lap of nature.
- Samant beach resort:- A place for water sports and beach walk
- Hotel JRD International:- for relaxation and enjoy the fitness center.
Shopping malls and famous markets in Goa:-
- Mapusa Market, Anjuna flea market, Calangute market, and Saturday night market are famous for clothes and jewelry.
- The night market at the arpora is famous for its food and local vendors.
- The Tibetan market on Baga Road is famous for bells, chimes, and furniture, etc.
- Mackie’s night bazaar is famous for clothes to home decor and souvenirs.
- Colva beach market where you can find clothes and ornaments.
How to reach Goa?
How to reach Goa By Air
Dabolim airport, 26 km away from the Panaji. It is domestic as well as international. It has two terminals. Terminal 1 is a domestic and terminal 2 is an international terminal.
They have flights from different cities like Lucknow, Kolkata, Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Chennai, in dire, and many more.
How to reach the By Train
There are two main railway heads named Vasco da Gama and Madgaon. Both railways are well linked to the other parts of the country. There are regular trains from Delhi to madgaon. Trivandrum express and goa sampark Kranti express are the most well-known railways.
The madgaon railway station is about 38 km away from Panjim. Vasco da Gama railway station is about 29 km away from Panjim. Travelers can get a taxi from the outside of the railway station
How to reach the Goa By Road
Karnataka state road transportation and Maharashtra state road transportation are some of the prime operators, they provide bus services from nearby cities such as Pune, Bangalore, and Mumbai.
People who are driving from goa to Mumbai or Bengaluru can take the NH4 route. It’s a very smooth and well-maintained highway. And people who are coming from Bangalore can take the NH14 highway.
Conclusion: Best place to visit goa |Goa weather, Beach, fort
So, here I listed all the details about the best place to visit Goa, & Best beaches, resorts, and many more attractive things in Goa. Party freakers can visit it several times. This place will reduce your stress and immerse you in full of songs and enjoyment.
If you have more suggestions, then comment in the below section.